DO YOU HAVE A HORMONAL IMBALANCE?
Hormonal imbalances are common in many women. They can cause problems such as PMS, PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome), irregular cycles as well as various symptoms postnatally and during perimenopause and menopause.
Hormonal balance plays a huge part in our physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. It affects how we feel in our body, how we relate to ourselves and others and how we react to experiences in our lives.
Hormone Yoga Therapy was designed Dinah Rodriguez, a Yoga Teacher and Dr. of Psychology from Brazil. She has done a lot of research on the effect of certain yoga practices on the endocrine system.
From these studies she developed a set of specific exercises to reactivate hormone production and recommended them to be practiced from the age of 35 to prevent and reduce menopausal symptoms.
In women younger than 35, Hormone Yoga helps to improve fertility and to remove symptoms of PMS. Over time the practice has also shown to be beneficial for most other hormonal imbalances, like Thyroid Dysfunctions, Diabetes Type 1 & 2 or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
WHAT IS HORMONE YOGA THERAPY?
Next 6-week Online Hormone Yoga Course
Thursday 26 May 2022
Every Thursday Online 6.15-7.30pm (Irish Time)
If interested in joining the next course , please fill out the HYT Interest Form and organise a call with me (info on how to organise the call is provided in the form, please make sure to fill out the form as well as book the free consultation).
● Activates the glands, the abdomen and pelvic area
● Tones the pelvic floor and other muscles, strengthens the bones
● Improves flexibility
● Improves digestion and metabolism
● Harmonises the nervous system
● Brings general Relaxation and Rejuvenation
● Helps to improve fertility
● Helps to eliminate Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), improve symptoms of PMS
● Helps to balance the hormones after pregnancy and pregnancy loss.
● Reduces hot flushes related to menopause
● Improves self-perception and awareness
● Strengthens self-confidence and a positive attitude towards your own body - balances mood swings
● Reduces fatigue and anxiety
● Improves memory and concentration
● Improves intake and distribution of prana
● Revitalises the energy centres connected with hormonal glands
in cases where estrogen level should not increase e.g. severe endometriosis, fibroids/myoma or breast cancer
in case of any other cancer - check with your doctor
after a surgery
in case of acute psychosis
in case of pregnancy
in case of any hormone-related disease ask your doctor for advice
during menstruation - some modifications will be given or you can take a break from your hormone yoga class